Contact with sharp glass W25
- W25 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM W25 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of W25 - other international versions of ICD-10 W25 may differ.
- any associated:
- injury due to flying glass from explosion or firearm discharge (W32-W40)
- transport accident (V00-V99)
- fall on same level due to slipping, tripping and stumbling with subsequent striking against sharp glass (W01.10)
- striking against sharp glass with subsequent fall (W18.02)
- glass embedded in skin (W45)
Codes: = Billable
- W25 Contact with sharp glass
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.