Striking against or struck by other objects W22
- W22 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM W22 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of W22 - other international versions of ICD-10 W22 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- striking against or struck by object with subsequent fall (W18.09)
Codes: = Billable
- W22 Striking against or struck by other objects
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.