Other and unspecified water transport accidents V94
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other and unspecified water transport accidents" is "V94". V94 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- V94 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM V94 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of V94 - other international versions of ICD-10 V94 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
V94 Other and unspecified water transport accidents
- V94.0 Hitting object or bottom of body of water due to fall from watercraft
- V94.1 Bather struck by watercraft
- V94.2 Rider of nonpowered watercraft struck by other watercraft
- V94.3 Injury to rider of (inflatable) watercraft being pulled behind other watercraft
- V94.4 Injury to barefoot water-skier
- V94.8 Other water transport accident
- V94.9 Unspecified water transport accident
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.