Other injury due to accident on board watercraft, without accident to watercraft V93
- V93 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM V93 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of V93 - other international versions of ICD-10 V93 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- civilian water transport accident involving military watercraft (V94.81-)
- other injury due to accident to watercraft (V91.-)
- military watercraft accident in military or war operations (Y36, Y37.-)
- drowning and submersion due to accident on board watercraft, without accident to watercraft (V92.-)
Codes: = Billable
V93 Other injury due to accident on board watercraft, without accident to watercraft
- V93.0 Burn due to localized fire on board watercraft
- V93.1 Other burn on board watercraft
- V93.2 Heat exposure on board watercraft
- V93.3 Fall on board watercraft
- V93.4 Struck by falling object on board watercraft
- V93.5 Explosion on board watercraft
- V93.6 Machinery accident on board watercraft
- V93.8 Other injury due to other accident on board watercraft
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.