Drowning and submersion due to accident on board watercraft, without accident to watercraft V92
- V92 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM V92 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of V92 - other international versions of ICD-10 V92 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- civilian water transport accident involving military watercraft (V94.81-)
- drowning or submersion due to accident to watercraft (V90-V91)
- drowning or submersion of diver who voluntarily jumps from boat not involved in an accident (W16.711, W16.721)
- fall into water without watercraft (W16.-)
- military watercraft accident in military or war operations (Y36, Y37)
Codes: = Billable
- V92 Drowning and submersion due to accident on board watercraft, without accident to watercraft
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.