Other injury due to accident to watercraft V91
- V91 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM V91 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of V91 - other international versions of ICD-10 V91 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- civilian water transport accident involving military watercraft (V94.81-)
- military watercraft accident in military or war operations (Y36, Y37.-)
- drowning and submersion due to accident to watercraft (V90.-)
- any injury except drowning and submersion as a result of an accident to watercraft
Codes: = Billable
V91 Other injury due to accident to watercraft
- V91.0 Burn due to watercraft on fire
- V91.1 Crushed between watercraft and other watercraft or other object due to collision
- V91.2 Fall due to collision between watercraft and other watercraft or other object
- V91.3 Hit or struck by falling object due to accident to watercraft
- V91.8 Other injury due to other accident to watercraft
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.