Pedestrian conveyance accident V00
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Pedestrian conveyance accident" is "V00". V00 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- V00 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM V00 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of V00 - other international versions of ICD-10 V00 may differ.
Use Additional: Type 1 Excludes:
- collision with another person without fall (W51)
- fall due to person on foot colliding with another person on foot (W03)
- fall from non-moving wheelchair, nonmotorized scooter and motorized mobility scooter without collision (W05.-)
- pedestrian (conveyance) collision with other land transport vehicle (V01-V09)
- pedestrian on foot falling (slipping) on ice and snow (W00.-)
Codes: = Billable
- V00 Pedestrian conveyance accident
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.