Malignant hyperthermia due to anesthesia T88.3
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Malignant hyperthermia due to anesthesia" is "T88.3". T88.3 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- T88.3 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM T88.3 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of T88.3 - other international versions of ICD-10 T88.3 may differ.
- code for adverse effect, if applicable, to identify drug (T41.- with fifth or sixth character 5)
Codes: = Billable
- T88 Other complications of surgical and medical care, not elsewhere classified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.