Infection following immunization, sequela T88.0XXS
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Infection following immunization, sequela" is "T88.0XXS". T88.0XXS is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- T88.0XXS is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM T88.0XXS became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of T88.0XXS - other international versions of ICD-10 T88.0XXS may differ.
Codes: = Billable
T88 Other complications of surgical and medical care, not elsewhere classified
T88.0 Infection following immunization
- T88.0XXS Infection following immunization, sequela
- T88.0 Infection following immunization
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.