Corneal transplant infection T86.842
- T86.842 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM T86.842 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of T86.842 - other international versions of ICD-10 T86.842 may differ.
- code to specify infection
Codes: = Billable
T86 Complications of transplanted organs and tissue
T86.8 Complications of other transplanted organs and tissues
T86.84 Complications of corneal transplant
- T86.842 Corneal transplant infection
- T86.84 Complications of corneal transplant
- T86.8 Complications of other transplanted organs and tissues
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.