Complications of corneal transplant T86.84
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Complications of corneal transplant" is "T86.84". T86.84 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- T86.84 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM T86.84 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of T86.84 - other international versions of ICD-10 T86.84 may differ.
- mechanical complications of corneal graft (T85.3-)
Codes: = Billable
T86 Complications of transplanted organs and tissue
- T86.8 Complications of other transplanted organs and tissues
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.