Displacement of intraocular lens T85.22
- T85.22 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM T85.22 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of T85.22 - other international versions of ICD-10 T85.22 may differ.
- Malposition of intraocular lens
Codes: = Billable
- T85 Complications of other internal prosthetic devices, implants and grafts
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.