Breakdown (mechanical) of intraocular lens T85.21
- T85.21 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM T85.21 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of T85.21 - other international versions of ICD-10 T85.21 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
T85 Complications of other internal prosthetic devices, implants and grafts
T85.2 Mechanical complication of intraocular lens
- T85.21 Breakdown (mechanical) of intraocular lens
- T85.2 Mechanical complication of intraocular lens
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.