Broken internal joint prosthesis T84.01
- T84.01 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM T84.01 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of T84.01 - other international versions of ICD-10 T84.01 may differ.
- Breakage (fracture) of prosthetic joint
- Broken prosthetic joint implant
- periprosthetic joint implant fracture (M97-)
Codes: = Billable
T84 Complications of internal orthopedic prosthetic devices, implants and grafts
T84.0 Mechanical complication of internal joint prosthesis
- T84.01 Broken internal joint prosthesis
- T84.0 Mechanical complication of internal joint prosthesis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.