Traumatic anuria T79.5
- T79.5 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM T79.5 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of T79.5 - other international versions of ICD-10 T79.5 may differ.
- Crush syndrome
- Renal failure following crushing
Codes: = Billable
- T79 Certain early complications of trauma, not elsewhere classified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.