Certain early complications of trauma, not elsewhere classified T79
- T79 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM T79 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of T79 - other international versions of ICD-10 T79 may differ.
Type 2 Excludes:
Codes: = Billable
T79 Certain early complications of trauma, not elsewhere classified
- T79.0 Air embolism (traumatic)
- T79.1 Fat embolism (traumatic)
- T79.2 Traumatic secondary and recurrent hemorrhage and seroma
- T79.4 Traumatic shock
- T79.5 Traumatic anuria
- T79.6 Traumatic ischemia of muscle
- T79.7 Traumatic subcutaneous emphysema
- T79.A Traumatic compartment syndrome
- T79.8 Other early complications of trauma
- T79.9 Unspecified early complication of trauma
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.