Adult and child abuse, neglect and other maltreatment, suspected T76
- T76 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM T76 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of T76 - other international versions of ICD-10 T76 may differ.
- code, if applicable, to identify any associated current injury
- adult and child maltreatment, confirmed (T74.-)
- suspected abuse and maltreatment in pregnancy (O9A.3-, O9A.4-, O9A.5-)
- suspected adult physical abuse, ruled out (Z04.71)
- suspected adult sexual abuse, ruled out (Z04.41)
- suspected child physical abuse, ruled out (Z04.72)
- suspected child sexual abuse, ruled out (Z04.42)
Codes: = Billable
- T76 Adult and child abuse, neglect and other maltreatment, suspected
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.