Heat exhaustion, anhydrotic T67.3
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Heat exhaustion, anhydrotic" is "T67.3". T67.3 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- T67.3 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM T67.3 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of T67.3 - other international versions of ICD-10 T67.3 may differ.
- Heat prostration due to water depletion
- heat exhaustion due to salt depletion (T67.4)
Codes: = Billable
- T67 Effects of heat and light
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.