Effects of heat and light T67
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Effects of heat and light" is "T67". T67 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- T67 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM T67 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of T67 - other international versions of ICD-10 T67 may differ.
- erythema [dermatitis] ab igne (L59.0)
- malignant hyperpyrexia due to anesthesia (T88.3)
- radiation-related disorders of the skin and subcutaneous tissue (L55-L59)
Codes: = Billable
T67 Effects of heat and light
- T67.0 Heatstroke and sunstroke
- T67.1 Heat syncope
- T67.2 Heat cramp
- T67.3 Heat exhaustion, anhydrotic
- T67.4 Heat exhaustion due to salt depletion
- T67.5 Heat exhaustion, unspecified
- T67.6 Heat fatigue, transient
- T67.7 Heat edema
- T67.8 Other effects of heat and light
- T67.9 Effect of heat and light, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.