Toxic effect of tobacco cigarettes T65.22
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Toxic effect of tobacco cigarettes" is "T65.22". T65.22 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- T65.22 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM T65.22 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of T65.22 - other international versions of ICD-10 T65.22 may differ.
- Toxic effect of tobacco smoke
Codes: = Billable
T65 Toxic effect of other and unspecified substances
- T65.2 Toxic effect of tobacco and nicotine
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.