Toxic effect of other and unspecified substances T65
- T65 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM T65 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of T65 - other international versions of ICD-10 T65 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
T65 Toxic effect of other and unspecified substances
- T65.0 Toxic effect of cyanides
- T65.1 Toxic effect of strychnine and its salts
- T65.2 Toxic effect of tobacco and nicotine
- T65.3 Toxic effect of nitroderivatives and aminoderivatives of benzene and its homologues
- T65.4 Toxic effect of carbon disulfide
- T65.5 Toxic effect of nitroglycerin and other nitric acids and esters
- T65.6 Toxic effect of paints and dyes, not elsewhere classified
- T65.8 Toxic effect of other specified substances
- T65.9 Toxic effect of unspecified substance
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.