Toxic effect of other noxious substances eaten as food T62
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Toxic effect of other noxious substances eaten as food" is "T62". T62 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- T62 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM T62 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of T62 - other international versions of ICD-10 T62 may differ.
- allergic reaction to food, such as:
- anaphylactic shock (reaction) due to adverse food reaction (T78.0-)
- bacterial food borne intoxications (A05.-)
- dermatitis (L23.6, L25.4, L27.2)
- food protein-induced enterocolitis syndrome (K52.21)
- food protein-induced enteropathy (K52.22)
- gastroenteritis (noninfective) (K52.29)
- toxic effect of aflatoxin and other mycotoxins (T64)
- toxic effect of cyanides (T65.0-)
- toxic effect of hydrogen cyanide (T57.3-)
- toxic effect of mercury (T56.1-)
Codes: = Billable
- T62 Toxic effect of other noxious substances eaten as food
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.