Toxic effect of pesticides T60
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Toxic effect of pesticides" is "T60". T60 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- T60 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM T60 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of T60 - other international versions of ICD-10 T60 may differ.
- toxic effect of wood preservatives
Codes: = Billable
T60 Toxic effect of pesticides
- T60.0 Toxic effect of organophosphate and carbamate insecticides
- T60.1 Toxic effect of halogenated insecticides
- T60.2 Toxic effect of other insecticides
- T60.3 Toxic effect of herbicides and fungicides
- T60.4 Toxic effect of rodenticides
- T60.8 Toxic effect of other pesticides
- T60.9 Toxic effect of unspecified pesticide
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.