Toxic effect of smoke T59.81
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Toxic effect of smoke" is "T59.81". T59.81 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- T59.81 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM T59.81 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of T59.81 - other international versions of ICD-10 T59.81 may differ.
- Smoke inhalation
- toxic effect of cigarette (tobacco) smoke (T65.22-)
Codes: = Billable
- T59 Toxic effect of other gases, fumes and vapors
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.