Toxic effect of other gases, fumes and vapors T59
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Toxic effect of other gases, fumes and vapors" is "T59". T59 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- T59 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM T59 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of T59 - other international versions of ICD-10 T59 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- chlorofluorocarbons (T53.5)
- aerosol propellants
Codes: = Billable
T59 Toxic effect of other gases, fumes and vapors
- T59.0 Toxic effect of nitrogen oxides
- T59.1 Toxic effect of sulfur dioxide
- T59.2 Toxic effect of formaldehyde
- T59.3 Toxic effect of lacrimogenic gas
- T59.4 Toxic effect of chlorine gas
- T59.5 Toxic effect of fluorine gas and hydrogen fluoride
- T59.6 Toxic effect of hydrogen sulfide
- T59.7 Toxic effect of carbon dioxide
- T59.8 Toxic effect of other specified gases, fumes and vapors
- T59.9 Toxic effect of unspecified gases, fumes and vapors
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.