Toxic effect of other inorganic substances T57
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Toxic effect of other inorganic substances" is "T57". T57 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- T57 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM T57 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of T57 - other international versions of ICD-10 T57 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
T57 Toxic effect of other inorganic substances
- T57.0 Toxic effect of arsenic and its compounds
- T57.1 Toxic effect of phosphorus and its compounds
- T57.2 Toxic effect of manganese and its compounds
- T57.3 Toxic effect of hydrogen cyanide
- T57.8 Toxic effect of other specified inorganic substances
- T57.9 Toxic effect of unspecified inorganic substance
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.