Toxic effect of metals T56
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Toxic effect of metals" is "T56". T56 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- T56 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM T56 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of T56 - other international versions of ICD-10 T56 may differ.
- toxic effects of fumes and vapors of metals
- toxic effects of metals from all sources, except medicinal substances
Codes: = Billable
T56 Toxic effect of metals
- T56.0 Toxic effects of lead and its compounds
- T56.1 Toxic effects of mercury and its compounds
- T56.2 Toxic effects of chromium and its compounds
- T56.3 Toxic effects of cadmium and its compounds
- T56.4 Toxic effects of copper and its compounds
- T56.5 Toxic effects of zinc and its compounds
- T56.6 Toxic effects of tin and its compounds
- T56.7 Toxic effects of beryllium and its compounds
- T56.8 Toxic effects of other metals
- T56.9 Toxic effects of unspecified metal
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.