Toxic effect of halogen derivatives of aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbons T53
- T53 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM T53 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of T53 - other international versions of ICD-10 T53 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
T53 Toxic effect of halogen derivatives of aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbons
- T53.0 Toxic effects of carbon tetrachloride
- T53.1 Toxic effects of chloroform
- T53.2 Toxic effects of trichloroethylene
- T53.3 Toxic effects of tetrachloroethylene
- T53.4 Toxic effects of dichloromethane
- T53.5 Toxic effects of chlorofluorocarbons
- T53.6 Toxic effects of other halogen derivatives of aliphatic hydrocarbons
- T53.7 Toxic effects of other halogen derivatives of aromatic hydrocarbons
- T53.9 Toxic effects of unspecified halogen derivatives of aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbons
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.