Toxic effect of organic solvents T52
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Toxic effect of organic solvents" is "T52". T52 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- T52 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM T52 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of T52 - other international versions of ICD-10 T52 may differ.
- halogen derivatives of aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbons (T53.-)
Codes: = Billable
- T52 Toxic effect of organic solvents
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.