Corrosions classified according to extent of body surface involved T32
- T32 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM T32 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of T32 - other international versions of ICD-10 T32 may differ.
- This category is to be used as the primary code only when the site of the corrosion is unspecified. It may be used as a supplementary code with categories T20-T25 when the site is specified.
Codes: = Billable
T32 Corrosions classified according to extent of body surface involved
- T32.0 Corrosions involving less than 10% of body surface
- T32.1 Corrosions involving 10-19% of body surface
- T32.2 Corrosions involving 20-29% of body surface
- T32.3 Corrosions involving 30-39% of body surface
- T32.4 Corrosions involving 40-49% of body surface
- T32.5 Corrosions involving 50-59% of body surface
- T32.6 Corrosions involving 60-69% of body surface
- T32.7 Corrosions involving 70-79% of body surface
- T32.8 Corrosions involving 80-89% of body surface
- T32.9 Corrosions involving 90% or more of body surface
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.