Corrosions of other and unspecified internal organs T28.9
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Corrosions of other and unspecified internal organs" is "T28.9". T28.9 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- T28.9 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM T28.9 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of T28.9 - other international versions of ICD-10 T28.9 may differ.
- (T51-T65) to identify chemical and intent
Codes: = Billable
- T28 Burn and corrosion of other internal organs
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.