Corrosion of esophagus, initial encounter T28.6XXA
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Corrosion of esophagus, initial encounter" is "T28.6XXA". T28.6XXA is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- T28.6XXA is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM T28.6XXA became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of T28.6XXA - other international versions of ICD-10 T28.6XXA may differ.
Codes: = Billable
T28 Burn and corrosion of other internal organs
T28.6 Corrosion of esophagus
- T28.6XXA Corrosion of esophagus, initial encounter
- T28.6 Corrosion of esophagus
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.