Burn of mouth and pharynx, subsequent encounter T28.0XXD
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Burn of mouth and pharynx, subsequent encounter" is "T28.0XXD". T28.0XXD is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- T28.0XXD is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM T28.0XXD became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of T28.0XXD - other international versions of ICD-10 T28.0XXD may differ.
Codes: = Billable
T28 Burn and corrosion of other internal organs
T28.0 Burn of mouth and pharynx
- T28.0XXD Burn of mouth and pharynx, subsequent encounter
- T28.0 Burn of mouth and pharynx
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.