Burn and corrosion of other internal organs T28
- T28 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM T28 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of T28 - other international versions of ICD-10 T28 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
T28 Burn and corrosion of other internal organs
- T28.0 Burn of mouth and pharynx
- T28.1 Burn of esophagus
- T28.2 Burn of other parts of alimentary tract
- T28.3 Burn of internal genitourinary organs
- T28.4 Burns of other and unspecified internal organs
- T28.5 Corrosion of mouth and pharynx
- T28.6 Corrosion of esophagus
- T28.7 Corrosion of other parts of alimentary tract
- T28.8 Corrosion of internal genitourinary organs
- T28.9 Corrosions of other and unspecified internal organs
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.