Corrosion of eyelid and periocular area T26.5
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Corrosion of eyelid and periocular area" is "T26.5". T26.5 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- T26.5 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM T26.5 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of T26.5 - other international versions of ICD-10 T26.5 may differ.
- external cause code to identify place (Y92)
- (T51-T65) to identify chemical and intent
Codes: = Billable
T26 Burn and corrosion confined to eye and adnexa
- T26.5 Corrosion of eyelid and periocular area
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.