Foreign body in pharynx T17.2
- T17.2 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM T17.2 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of T17.2 - other international versions of ICD-10 T17.2 may differ.
- Foreign body in nasopharynx
- Foreign body in throat NOS
Codes: = Billable
- T17 Foreign body in respiratory tract
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.