Foreign body in nostril, sequela T17.1XXS
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Foreign body in nostril, sequela" is "T17.1XXS". T17.1XXS is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- T17.1XXS is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM T17.1XXS became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of T17.1XXS - other international versions of ICD-10 T17.1XXS may differ.
Codes: = Billable
T17 Foreign body in respiratory tract
T17.1 Foreign body in nostril
- T17.1XXS Foreign body in nostril, sequela
- T17.1 Foreign body in nostril
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.