Foreign body on external eye T15
- T15 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM T15 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of T15 - other international versions of ICD-10 T15 may differ.
Type 2 Excludes:
- foreign body in penetrating wound of orbit and eye ball (S05.4-, S05.5-)
- open wound of eyelid and periocular area (S01.1-)
- retained foreign body in eyelid (H02.8-)
- retained (old) foreign body in penetrating wound of orbit and eye ball (H05.5-, H44.6-, H44.7-)
- superficial foreign body of eyelid and periocular area (S00.25-)
Codes: = Billable
- T15 Foreign body on external eye
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.