Injury of unspecified body region T14
- T14 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM T14 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of T14 - other international versions of ICD-10 T14 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- multiple unspecified injuries (T07)
Codes: = Billable
- T14 Injury of unspecified body region
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.