Traumatic amputation of ankle and foot S98
- S98 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM S98 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of S98 - other international versions of ICD-10 S98 may differ.
- An amputation not identified as partial or complete should be coded to complete
Codes: = Billable
- S98 Traumatic amputation of ankle and foot
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.