Injury of blood vessels at ankle and foot level S95
- S95 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM S95 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of S95 - other international versions of ICD-10 S95 may differ.
- any associated open wound (S91.-)
Codes: = Billable
- S95 Injury of blood vessels at ankle and foot level
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.