Fracture of foot and toe, except ankle S92
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Fracture of foot and toe, except ankle" is "S92". S92 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- S92 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM S92 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of S92 - other international versions of ICD-10 S92 may differ.
- A fracture not indicated as displaced or nondisplaced should be coded to displaced
- A fracture not indicated as open or closed should be coded to closed
- traumatic amputation of ankle and foot (S98.-)
Codes: = Billable
- S92 Fracture of foot and toe, except ankle
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.