Superficial injury of ankle, foot and toes S90
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Superficial injury of ankle, foot and toes" is "S90". S90 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- S90 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM S90 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of S90 - other international versions of ICD-10 S90 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
S90 Superficial injury of ankle, foot and toes
- S90.0 Contusion of ankle
- S90.1 Contusion of toe without damage to nail
- S90.2 Contusion of toe with damage to nail
- S90.3 Contusion of foot
- S90.4 Other superficial injuries of toe
- S90.5 Other superficial injuries of ankle
- S90.8 Other superficial injuries of foot
- S90.9 Unspecified superficial injury of ankle, foot and toe
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.