Traumatic amputation of lower leg S88
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Traumatic amputation of lower leg" is "S88". S88 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- S88 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM S88 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of S88 - other international versions of ICD-10 S88 may differ.
- An amputation not identified as partial or complete should be coded to complete
- traumatic amputation of ankle and foot (S98.-)
Codes: = Billable
- S88 Traumatic amputation of lower leg
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.