Crushing injury of lower leg S87
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Crushing injury of lower leg" is "S87". S87 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- S87 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM S87 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of S87 - other international versions of ICD-10 S87 may differ.
- code(s) for all associated injuries
- crushing injury of ankle and foot (S97.-)
Codes: = Billable
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.