Injury of blood vessels at lower leg level S85
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Injury of blood vessels at lower leg level" is "S85". S85 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- S85 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM S85 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of S85 - other international versions of ICD-10 S85 may differ.
- any associated open wound (S81.-)
- injury of blood vessels at ankle and foot level (S95.-)
Codes: = Billable
S85 Injury of blood vessels at lower leg level
- S85.0 Injury of popliteal artery
- S85.1 Injury of tibial artery
- S85.2 Injury of peroneal artery
- S85.3 Injury of greater saphenous vein at lower leg level
- S85.4 Injury of lesser saphenous vein at lower leg level
- S85.5 Injury of popliteal vein
- S85.8 Injury of other blood vessels at lower leg level
- S85.9 Injury of unspecified blood vessel at lower leg level
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.