Fracture at wrist and hand level S62
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Fracture at wrist and hand level" is "S62". S62 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- S62 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM S62 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of S62 - other international versions of ICD-10 S62 may differ.
- A fracture not indicated as displaced or nondisplaced should be coded to displaced
- A fracture not indicated as open or closed should be coded to closed
- traumatic amputation of wrist and hand (S68.-)
- fracture of distal parts of ulna and radius (S52.-)
Codes: = Billable
S62 Fracture at wrist and hand level
- S62.0 Fracture of navicular [scaphoid] bone of wrist
- S62.1 Fracture of other and unspecified carpal bone(s)
- S62.2 Fracture of first metacarpal bone
- S62.3 Fracture of other and unspecified metacarpal bone
- S62.5 Fracture of thumb
- S62.6 Fracture of other and unspecified finger(s)
- S62.9 Unspecified fracture of wrist and hand
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.