Superficial injury of wrist, hand and fingers S60
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Superficial injury of wrist, hand and fingers" is "S60". S60 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- S60 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM S60 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of S60 - other international versions of ICD-10 S60 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
S60 Superficial injury of wrist, hand and fingers
- S60.0 Contusion of finger without damage to nail
- S60.1 Contusion of finger with damage to nail
- S60.2 Contusion of wrist and hand
- S60.3 Other superficial injuries of thumb
- S60.4 Other superficial injuries of other fingers
- S60.5 Other superficial injuries of hand
- S60.8 Other superficial injuries of wrist
- S60.9 Unspecified superficial injury of wrist, hand and fingers
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.