Traumatic rupture of ulnar collateral ligament S53.3
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Traumatic rupture of ulnar collateral ligament" is "S53.3". S53.3 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- S53.3 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM S53.3 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of S53.3 - other international versions of ICD-10 S53.3 may differ.
- sprain of ulnar collateral ligament (S53.44-)
Codes: = Billable
S53 Dislocation and sprain of joints and ligaments of elbow
- S53.3 Traumatic rupture of ulnar collateral ligament
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.