Fracture of forearm S52
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Fracture of forearm" is "S52". S52 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- S52 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM S52 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of S52 - other international versions of ICD-10 S52 may differ.
- A fracture not indicated as displaced or nondisplaced should be coded to displaced
- A fracture not indicated as open or closed should be coded to closed
- The open fracture designations are based on the Gustilo open fracture classification
- traumatic amputation of forearm (S58.-)
- fracture at wrist and hand level (S62.-)
Codes: = Billable
- S52 Fracture of forearm